- Safe together: Enjoy a beautiful and relaxing day in Rotterdam Zoo. We have taken a number of measures to make this possible and to guarantee safety:
– One and a half metres distance (Stay 1.5 metres (2 arms lengths) away from other people);
– Sufficient and clear information;
– Extra hygiene measures.
- Reservation required: Prior to your visit to the Diergaarde, a time slot is required.
- Follow the instructions of RIVM (Dutch national instute for public health) >
|Buy tickets with discount|
|Admission rates||At the entrance||Online|
|Adults 12 years and older||€ 24,50||€ 23,50|
|Children 3 to 12 years||€ 20,00||€ 19,00|
|Children under the age of 3||Free|
|Adult’s pass (age 13 or over)||€ 83|
|Adult with children pass
Valid for one adult and max. five fixed children age 3-17* (not necessarily living at home)
|Two adults with children pass
Valid for two adults (not necessarily parents/guardians) and max. five fixed children age 3-17* (not necessarily living at home)
|Extra adult pass
(from the 3rd adult, could also be grown-up children)
|Extra child pass
Valid for 1 child age 3-12
At the entrance you receive our park map. Download the map in advance (pdf)
Leave your review
|Visited our zoo?
Please leave your review on Tripadvisor >
Easy to reach
On the Northern ring road take exit no. 13 ‘Blijdorp’. Supervised parking (€ 9,50). For a detailed routedescription, click here >>
Click here to plan your journey by public transport > (choose as destination ‘attraction’ and fill in Diergaarde Blijdorp).
Or a 12 minutes’ walk from Rotterdam Central Train Station.
Left of the city side entrance (Van Aerssenlaan 49) is a bicycle parking (unguarded). At the Oceanium entrance you can park your bike at the car parking area in the bicyle stalls (on the path in the middle of the parking area).