- From 15 March, season pass holders no longer need a time slot to visit our zoo.
- Are you visiting us with an introduction/day ticket? Then book one of the three time slots. You can arrive within these times and of course stay in Blijdorp until closing time.
See you in our zoo.
Book your tickets incl. time blocks
Note: The webshops for time slots and tickets are currently in Dutch.
INTRODUCÉS SEASON PASS HOLDERS
|Buy a TICKET incl. time block
Valid all day from the reserved entrance time (time slot).
|TIME BLOCK reservation
I already have a ticket or a free ticket.
|Make a CASH DESK appointment
To buy an admission ticket with a discount coupon, -ticket or -pass (such as the RotterdamPas). Only possible at the main entrance (Blijdorplaan).
|Buy tickets with discount|
|Admission rates||At the entrance||Online|
|Adults 12 years and older||€ 24,50||€ 23,50|
|Children 3 to 12 years||€ 20,00||€ 19,00|
|Children under the age of 3||Free|
Questions about ordered tickets?
Questions about memberships?
Do you want to know more about the membership benefits, payment options or renewing your existing membership? Click here for more information.
- Day visitors must book one of the 3 time slots: 9-11am, 11-13pm and from 13pm. You can start your day in Blijdorp within the chosen time slot. You can then visit our zoo the whole day.
- Please note: the time block is only valid on the chosen day if you arrive within the specified time period. This is stated on the e-ticket.
- For Blijdorp subscription holders it is not necessary to reserve a time slot.
- Be prepared and go through the house rules and answers to the frequently asked questions before you start your visit. See what we have done and what you can do yourself to make your visit safe and relaxed.
DOWNLOAD THE BLIJDORP APP
When you enter, you will receive a map with the house rules and the adapted route. Please bear in mind the marked signposting. The free Blijdorp app has also been adapted with the adapted route and walking directions.